We really need your help to enable us to carry out our life changing work.
We want to help children grow up without eye disease so they can learn at school and have a future where they can support themselves and their communities.
We want to provide free spectacles to people so they are not classified as blind just because they don’t have a pair of glasses. We need your help to make this possible
Whether you would like to organise an event, be sponsored for a challenge or ask for donations instead of gifts there are lots of ways you can help.
Join us on a trip
In February and September each year we take teams of up to 15 self funded volunteers for 2 weeks to help run eye clinics in Kenya. No experience in eye care is required as we will train you in the skills needed to take part in the clinic. We just need you to be reasonably fit, willing and a good team player! If you are interested, please email email@example.com to find out more.
Kim Martin – SeeKenya Volunteer
Most popular fundraising ideas
Sporty challenges are good ways to get fit and have fun. How about:
- Running a marathon sporting one of our fashionable t shirts
- A cycling challenge around the UK or your local county
- Football tournaments at work or against another local club in your area
- A sponsored swim in your local pool
Events with friends
Raising money with friends is a great way of having a fun night out. Why not try?
- A sponsored car wash
- Pamper party – with cakes and nail painting
- Coffee and cakes morning
- Bake off competition at work or your local school
- Quiz night
- Auction night
- Hold a book or CD sale at work, school or a club
- Organise a sponsored talent show at school
Do let us know what event you’re taking part in and we can support you to ensure your event is a success. Please call us on 01444 237774 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To pay in your fundraising money please send a cheque made payable to SeeKenya to:
SeeKenya, The King’s Centre, 33-35 Victoria Road, Burgess Hill RH15 9LR
Thank you so much